Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with WorkSked, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of Full Refunds We’d Grant
- If you were just charged for your next month of WorkSked, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel WorkSked a couple months ago, and you haven’t used WorkSked since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried WorkSked for a couple months, and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Examples of Partial Refunds or Credits We’d Grant
- If you forgot to cancel WorkSked a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month), we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get In Touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.
Last updated: April 22, 2019